|Tempe Chamber Relocation and Office Closure|
We are excited to announce the relocation of our offices from 1232 East Broadway Road Suite 211 to 1438 West Broadway Road Suite 213 at the MAC6 Campus.
The Tempe Chamber office will be closed Friday, March 13, 2020, for the move. Our office will re-open at the new address on Monday, March 16, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience. Read more about the move here.
|Registration Closes Next Week!|
The 2020 State of the District with U.S. Representative Greg Stanton welcomes community, educational, political, and civic leaders for a formal breakfast, sponsored by FOX Corporation. This year's event will be held on Friday, March 20, 2020 from 9:00 am to 10:30 am.
|Coronavirus Workplace Tips|
The Tempe Chamber and the East Valley Chambers of Commerce Alliance (EVCCA) have joined efforts with the US Chamber to provide you with an easy-to-use outline of common-sense actions your employees can take to keep from spreading germs that can impact your entire workplace.
|Submit Your Success Stories Today!|
As part of it's Emerging Issues Forum series, the Tempe Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the 2nd Annual Sustainability Summit on April 3rd at the Doubletree by Hilton Tempe! This year, we are asking Tempe Businesses to submit 'short stories' about successful sustainability programs and efforts. Click here to learn more about how you can submit your success story and present at the April 3rd Sustainability summit. To reserve your sponsorship or seats today, click here!
|Arizona State Tax Credits - It Pays to Give|
Struggling to get the right information about your Arizona Tax Credits?
|Office Depot OfficeMax Small Business Savings Program|
We’re proud to be a part of the Office Depot OfficeMax Small Business Savings Program. This exclusive program provides our members with special deals that extend to almost every item, access to Office Depot’s technology services and local Business Pros, and more.
The savings include:
- 20% to 55% off item office supply core list
- 20% to 55% off retail on cleaning & break room items
- 10% off branded; 20% off private brand ink & toner core list
- Average 10% off retail on 200 technology core items
- Free next-day shipping on orders of $50 or more
- SIGNIFICANT savings on copy & print
Are you ready to learn more about Tempe? Do you want to get involved, giving back to an amazing city?
Do you want to bond with like-minded individuals looking to make a difference? Then you have come to the right place!
Tempe Leadership is now now accepting applications for Class 36. Visit the website program page to learn more about the process and how you can get involved. Applications are due May 15, 2020.
|Central Arizona Project University Survey|
Now until March 20, 2020.
Help educate and inform CAP's water users, stakeholders and other interested parties about the CAP and Colorado River water issues. To help CAP make this program more valuable, participate in a short survey.
|Understanding the 2020 Form W-4|
Access this free and previously recorded webinar, explaining the new 2020 Form W-4 and how to calculate withholding.
|TCC Human Services Survey|
March 16, 2020 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Learn more about the "Tariffs Hurt the Heartland" roundtable hosted by United Dairymen of Arizona.
March 18, 2020 from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Learn more about this electrifying infusion of science, technology, engineering, and math!
|Food for Thought with Dr. Bryan Harris|
March 20, 2020 from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
Register today for a lunch and learn with Dr. Bryan Harris and learn the strategies for classroom success!
|Tempe Human Services Day Care Fair|
March 21, 2020 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
|Session 2: Doing a Capital Raise - Bank Financing or Outside Investment|
|Terracon's Second Annual Golf for Good Golf Tournament|
March 27, 2020 from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Join Terracon in supporting Kids at Hope at our second annual Golf for Good charity event! Register today.
Now until April 11, 2020 beginning at 9:00 am
Learn more about Tempe Community Council's IRS-certified volunteers and how you can schedule a FREE consultation to prepare and e-file your 2019 tax returns!
|Two Men and a Truck is Hiring!|
Two Men and a Truck is hiring for movers and drivers!
Metromile is hiring for a Claims Administrative Support Specialist at their Tempe office, located on Fountainhead Parkway.
Carvana has multiple job opportunities at their Tempe location, located on Rio Salado Parkway.
|City of Tempe Offering Free Mentoring for Upcoming Arts Grant Season|
Tempe is committed to providing opportunities for arts and culture projects, offering several grant programs for non-profit organizations, cultural groups and artist teams. Everyone interested in applying for a grant is highly encouraged to schedule a free one-on-one mentoring session. Find out more information here.
(Information provided by the City of Tempe)
CONSTRUCTION UPDATE WEEK OF March 9, 2020
- [NEW]5th Street/Ash Avenue Intersection: Crews will be working along Ash Avenue at 5th Street from March 8 into the morning of March 9. North/southbound through traffic on Ash Avenue will be maintained. East/Westbound traffic on 5th Street will be restricted. Left turns will also be restricted at the intersection.
- Apache Blvd east of Rural Road: Track installation and OCS foundation work continues. Traffic maintained in both directions. Expect turn restrictions and possible sidewalk/crosswalk detours.
- [NEW]Apache Blvd at Dorsey Lane: Special track work to tie into the light rail system. Expect turn restrictions at this intersection. Pedestrian access to Dorsey light rail platform will be maintained.
- [NEW]Marina Heights West Intersection: Paving will occur Saturday March 7 – Sunday March 8. East/westbound through traffic on Rio Salado Parkway will be maintained with turn restrictions at the intersection.
|Thank you to our Community Champions|
Tempe Chamber of Commerce
1232 E. Broadway Rd. Suite #211
Tempe, AZ 85282