The purpose of the Women in Business Council is to foster the growth and success of women in business through ongoing personal and professional development, in order to improve Tempe businesses and the community.
The objectives of this committee include:
- Organize and plan seminars featuring empowering and inspiring speakers to help individuals explore self-discovery and mastery.
- Provide networking opportunities to meet with other business professionals.
- Ensure the continued viability of the Leadership Conference and its mission of reaching, achieving and celebrating success.
- Sustain a dynamic mentoring program to develop high potential Tempe Chamber of Commerce members by coaching them to reach for and achieve their full potential.
- Select and pay tribute to the Business Woman of the Year, celebrated at the Leadership Conference
-After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the ZOOM meeting.